Music | Dream | Travel

Music | Dream | Travel

Friday, 6 September 2013

Warriors

HELLO!
I'm heading back hometown in about 5 hours. I had done with my packing and I have nothing to do now.

So I blogged this entry. Not bad right. This is called brilliant time management.
Okay I will be posting everything about aikido. Since we are future fighters, but I prefer warriors HAHHAHAHAHAHA thick skin mode on.


“ You fascinated me
cloaked in shadows and secrecy
the beauty of a broken angel “



That day I went to Vivo with Florence before aikido training:D
But then we were carrying the weapon set everywhere even during shopping!
BURDEN.




I cannot open my eyes due to the glaring and dazzling sunlight.




Flor!^^







I look like shit without filter. Okay can.




CUTE PIGLET HANGING ON HER BAG









“ That behind this soft exterior
Lies a warrior “





After training...




























The two guys look cute and innocent right. But NO!
These are what happened when they took my phone.
HHAHAHAHHAH
















































These are not even one quarter of what they had taken. 
But neverming. I like photos :P




And yesterday, we were united again!
YAYYYYYYYY






“ Clutch my pillow tight
brace myself for the fight
I’ve heard that seeing
is believing “





P.S. Those quotes are the lyrics of the song Warrior - Beth Crowley.





No comments:

Post a Comment