Music | Dream | Travel

Music | Dream | Travel

Monday, 30 September 2013

A drop in the Ocean

OH YEAHHHHHH WE WENT TO AQUARIUM THE NEXT DAY!

Amanda had been going Sentosa for 3 consecutive days wahahahha!
SHE SAID VERY SIAN EVERYDAY SEE THE GLOBE





OKAY MAY OUR JOURNEY TO UNDERWATER WORLD BEGINS






I JUST HAVE TO! BAHAHAHHAHAHAHA






OUR HENNA TATTOO. LOOKS AHLIAN RIGHT
SORRY I USED TO BE AN AHLIAN! :P



Mang Han too funny! Never capture the head of the person!















Isn't it beautiful! That's why I like Oceanarium
It calms and frees my soul



GOT PEOPLE DOWN THEREEEEE


He is feeding the sharks!















































AND VIDEOS!



This is the one taken on the day before. 
Well, ridiculous ttm
DID NOT ENABLE MICROPHONE FOR INSTA







BEFORE I FORGOT
I GOT TO TOUCH THE FISHES! OMGGGGGG
I THINK THERE ARE STARFISH AND SEA CUCUMBER AND BABY SHARKS!
EWWWWW
HAHAHAHAHHAHAH




Our lunch @ The King Louis



@ Mang Han's place 
where I scrapped off the harden clogs already


Amanda is leaving for UK soon! I'm very sad rn



My bear is also very sad even he is smiling.




Then I sent her off at the airport at night
Buh-bye Amanda Lim!
The two days spent with you were so fun I'll never forget it!
And also all those funny things we did
Like photobomb the tourists
(We actually photobomb every single person we saw taking photos)




It's just a drop in the ocean
A change in the weather
I was prayin' that you and me might end up together
It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert
But I'm holding you closer than most
Cause you are my heaven










No comments:

Post a Comment