Music | Dream | Travel

Music | Dream | Travel

Sunday, 1 September 2013

Childhood

Hello :)
I'm finally posting an entry. Today is Sunday and I am supposed to dawdle on bed, resting my laptop on my tummy and watch MasterChef. BUT EPISODE 22 IS NOT AIRED YET. So yea.








I came out with an idea for this entry few minutes ago after I saw my draft entry 'Things to do before 20'. It’s September alreadyyyyyy. I will be 18 in around two more months. Grow up, huh. 





Why is this world so ironic. Children want to grow up; grown-ups want their childhood back. BLAME THE RELENTLESS ‘TIME’ PLEASE. Tik tok tik tok on the clock. He never look back, he just keep going on and going on. We have to catch up with him or we will be left behind. Everyone is tediously battling with time everyday. Sadly, none of us win. Or maybe that’s the spirit of life. Keep moving on.







Someone asked me ‘so what are the things that affect your life?’






It’s true that there were some things that changed me. I would say all those things make me a better person instead. How long hadn’t I tell people about my stories. Hmmm. Anyway we shall let bygones be bygones.

Everyday is brand new. We get an opportunity to shrug off the past and live a better life. My past taught me to be ‘fearless’. Though it wasn’t as easy as it seems. Be fearless to let go of something that hurts you; of someone who tear your heart apart. Be fearless to fall in love with something you like to do; and someone who loves your smile.







Okay all the arts are by an artist called Donald Zolan. I supposed we can all see his signature in the pictures. He drew all these fascinating childhood pictures, rejoicing the memories of sun-kissed summers, those heartwarming days of our life.


I JUST WANNA LET JOY AND INNOCENT PREVAIL.


I love Coldplay. And I would love their song 'Paradise' forever I guess. Did they get a furtive peep of my diary? NAH JOKING HAHAHA I DON'T EVEN HAVE ONE. HAHAHHAHAH Just that the lyrics are so significant I can't even. 





She expected the world. She dreamt of every girls can be princesses, marry their Prince Charming. But it flew away from her reach. So she ran away in her sleep. Every night when she closed her eyes, she dreamed of paradise.
Lying underneath the stormy sky, she said ‘I know the sun must set to rise’.








OOOOOH That time Eavon came Singapore and I brought her to Vivo! We both enjoyed our time in Toys R Us. HAHHAHAHAHAHA it's like she had brought me back to my childhood.







SO CUTE I WANT ALL OF THESEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

























And also we watched The Smurfs 2!
















And we went swimming!





And sending her off at the airport....




























No comments:

Post a Comment