Music | Dream | Travel

Music | Dream | Travel

Monday, 16 September 2013

Together Again

LIKE FINALLY, I MET UP WITH HER.

MY BEST FRIEND FOR LIFE. MY BROTHER. MY TWIN SISTER. MY SOULMATE.








I drove her to my place from her school then we talked and talked and talked. NON STOP. HHAHAHAHAHHAHA


Until we got hungry, and we went Chef At Home.
















Then we talked a lot about our deepest secrets and I told her about my homesickness until I cried in the restaurant WAHAHAHHAHAA
People thought my boyfriend broke up with me lah OMG :O



And how you held me in your arms that September night, the first time you ever saw me cry.



THEN NIGHT TIMEEEEEE.





Shameless hor her. Never wait for me to take photo.



The only reason god didnt make us sisters is because one mom couldn't handle us both.


We keep talking until we were so fatigue we didn't even know what we were talking about. And we zonked out. ZzzZzzZzzZzz


HELLO BROTHER YOUR SNORING VERY LOUD I CANNOT SLEEP AT ALL.
AND WHY YOU HUG ME IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND WHISPERED IN MY EAR SAYING 'HONEY'
I KNOW YOU HAD LOVED ME SECRETLY FOR 5 YEARS
WAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! JOKING OKAY HAHAHAHAH


Somewhere, there is someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worthwhile. So when you are lonely, remember it's true; somebody, somewhere is thinking of you.


The next day I literally dragged her downstairs from the bed to eat breakfast.



What I saw when I opened my eyes.
Sometime I wish this could happen everyday.




Then we went Kbox

























I LIKE OUR 'MOON BAND' SO MUCH LAH HAHAHAHHAHA
AND WE HAD AN AUDIENCE, MR CHOCOLATE! :D




Dinner timeeee. #nofilter
I LOOK LIKE SHIT. CANNOT TAKE IT.



Maybe I can't stop the downpour, but I will always, always join you for a walk in the rain.



I want to tell you how important you are to me but I cannot find the right words!
No other than

'Oh dear. Why had I done in the past 18 years to have you as my best friend!'

'Sigh. Having you this kind of friend. What happen to my life. Sigh'


We always say this to each other right HEHEHE:P
But you know what I mean is the other way round


We are totally opposite in everything. Or maybe that's why we fit for each other.






That someone who know my sense of humour and never failed to make me laugh 



Thank you for accepting my past
For believing in my future
For loving me today just the way I am
And for being my brother.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment