After reaching the airport, I went home to take my lunch and straight away rushed to my best friend's house. Can see how eager I am. LIKE A FISH LONGING FOR THE OCEAN HAHAHAHAHAHA
ShianMei was being extremely talkative that day. I can actually understand why she was acting that way. There are too many things we experienced, too much grudges we hold, but we have no one to talk to. Maybe you will say AIYA SO STUPID NOW TECHNOLOGY IS SO ADVANCE CAN SKYPE MAH! But it will be different! You can express your feeling, rant your anger, scream and shout or whatever in front of a living person much better than in front of a gadget. And you can get to HUG her^^
I would like to hear more from her and I want her to know she's not fighting alone. Even though I couldn't be there when she needed me and she might lose herself in the midst of compromises and sacrifices. I will be the light to guide her home.
"If you're alone, I'll be your shadow.
If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder.
If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow.
If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile.
But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me."
I call her Angel. She represents my ahbui okay:)
SMUG FACE IN ACTION
Bello bello! Ahbui is sleeping like a worm!
A present from her :)
IT'S MY FAV EEYOREEEEE
Meet up with the other two at night for steamboat!
Lanier and Sean joined us too:)
I LIKE VEGE OKAY CALL ME VEGETARIAN AND I DON'T CARE
NEXT MINUTE I WILL SWALLOW YOU
HAHAHHAHAH JOKING
YUMMYYYYY.
LOOKS DELICIOUS RIGHT! WE WERE COOKING IT.
I MUST SAY THANKS TO SIWEI CAUSE HE TAUGHT ME HOW TO EDIT A PHOTO
TO MAKE THE FOOD LOOKS APPEALING
"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."
THEREAFTER LANIER DROVE US HOME
WAHLAO. AMAZING EXPERIENCE
IN A CONVERTIBLE TORTOISE SPORTS CAR
THIS WAS BEFORE THE DAMN STRONG GUST OF WIND THAT DESTROY OUR HAIR
MADE US LOOK LIKE MAD WOMEN
PFFFFHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!
"It's the times we're so crazy,that people think we're high.It's the times we laugh so hard,we can't help but cry.It's all the inside jokesand "remember whens".those are all the reasonsthat we're best friends!"
And I found Amber’s Pororo at some corner of the house.
*smirk* SELFCA TIME!
*smirk* SELFCA TIME!
SMUG FACE IN ACTION PART 2!
I was really conceited of myself for this.
“I LIVE FOR THE
APPLAUSE, APPLAUSE, APPLAUSE”
Look what I found! I look so adorable when I was young hor.
*TWIST*
Nah joking. I look like a guy. Reallyyyyy:(
Nah joking. I look like a guy. Reallyyyyy:(
I end here first because I need my beauty sleep now and it is raining somemore *WINK WINK*
No comments:
Post a Comment