I wrote these in shian mei's phone wahahhahahhaa
THEN I ASKED HER TO CONTINUE
Feel so good to meet them before leaving
THEN THERE WAS THIS UNCLE PASSED BY AND SAW THIS AND KEEP LAUGHING
T____T
NEVERMIND I MADE HIS DAY HAHAHAHAHAH
Okay the next day while I was checking in for my luggage in the airport someone came and tickled my waist. I thought is Amanda but she was kneeling down (I have no idea why she does so hahahhahahah)
WANT BEG ME ALSO DON'T NEED LIKE THAT ONE AMANDA HAHHAHAHAHA
Okay okay the point is IT WAS EVA OMGGGGGGGG
I thought she couldn't make it to airport at the first place omg
I WAS SO SO SO SO SO SURPRISED AND HAPPY
Let's not talk about the crying part.
I'm so blessed to have her :')
I find shelter in this wayUndercover, hideawayCan you hear when I say?I have never felt this way
No comments:
Post a Comment