Music | Dream | Travel

Music | Dream | Travel

Saturday, 2 March 2013

3

Hello March.


I'm really anxious of this month though enough preparations were made from the beginning of the year. Sometimes I do caught myself wishing that February ends faster. This month is gonna be thrilling! Or killing. Depends on the way I live through it. I told Kim, if I survive this month I'm a superwoman.





So 3 main events are coming up in this month.

First, driving test.


Holy crap. I would say I enjoy driving but I hate parking and stuff. Especially, highlighted-ly, the three part turning. It kills me everytime I do that shit. I always ended up bumping onto the white lines (idk why. My instructor said I was speeding. Wth? I saw someone even faster like a gush of wind.) and the uphill omg. I can't catch the timing to stop. I really wish I could pass my test on Monday! I PRAY. BY THE MOON AND THE SUN IN THE SKY!



SPM Result

Walao everything about march is putting me into a bigger chance of getting heart attack. Heart is pounding super fast and can't even type properly whenever think of this. Shall I just skip this!



Singapore

Ohho this is something ambivalent. I am slowly getting reluctant to leave. Thinking of the comfort at home and the people I used to love. But I'm hoping for this all the time! Btw this comes with condition. If my result is so damn egregious like hell, I think I will just stay in Kuching and eat myself la.



2 nights ago, my boringness came out of nowhere and consumed every part of myself. I called on my buddies in town (Li and bui). Random is me. Btw my brother Eva was having her hibernation on Mount Everest and she just moved to Arctic Circle and date Eskimo. Maybe I could moot her to go Africa and help cleaning the poops of the lions. If she liked to stay in Malaysia maybe she could do archaeology in searching dinosaurs' fossil. :P


Let’s get back to the topic. I called them to go for dinner. At flinders station. So 3 of us. I'd been so craving for pizzas. It was so nice to hear their noises and laughters. Idk I think I'll miss all these after I left. It was still a lot of topics to talk about even it was just us trio. Speaking of our future studies we’re really *sigh*. We keep changing our minds one! The decision is not yet made. Still.







Free root beers given. The waiter asked us 'Are you happy now?' It feels like we are kids in kindergarden and we should look up at him with gleaming eyes and nod our head and say HAPPYYYYY!



Ah bui's mushroom soup. We help her order one ah and she appeared to be the latest to reach. She must thanks sky and earth that we did not finish it before she reach. Our saliva was dripping like mad though.



Aiya I am so frustrated to look at this picture I was too lazy to clean my nails color.



Delicious leh. Supposedly we should enjoy the chips and chit chat peacefully. Ended up me and liwen fought for the tomato sauce LOL.



Pizzas are here! See la the mushroom soup not even touch. Can't even find our fingerprints on it one.



I remembered that night we all went home like this

SATISFACTION





Okay here. This is an app I saw on Liwen’s phone it is called Cocoppa. It is so damn cool la you can create icons for your apps one and the icons are much more breathe-taking than the original one. 



Okay this is the original. AHAHA that is Kim Tae Hee in the background. Goddess!


And this is the after! I especially like the Twitter one omg.




And my little acheivement! I mean the carrots! 99 carrots sent by the others I was so awe-struck! I feel so loved :D








And saw this on facebook. Kinda funny.




BTW
A friend of mine reminds me of Alvin and the Chipmunks! And I began to look for their pictures again awwwwww:D


















No comments:

Post a Comment