Music | Dream | Travel

Music | Dream | Travel

Thursday, 21 March 2013

Eva

Right away that afternoon I had lunch with Shian Mei, her mum and Li Wen. And then I went home to take a breathe before Eva came to my house. WOOHOO my brother and congrats her on getting fabulous results!:D I drove her to run errands for my grandparents and she was the first passenger of mine among the friends! *AWARD GIVING TIME*







Damn rush lo our activities hahahaha. The consequences of not planning things at the first place. We went karaoke for 2 hours (Finally we kept our words to sing K! I had waited for years, seriously!) And OMG I have to say she has quite a good voice! Really enjoyed my time hehehhe:D and the teary time singing 那些年 and 朋友. I suck back my tears LOL *MISSION ACCOMPLISH*


The fact is, it was the last time I can hang out with her. DAMN IT. :(

























-My brother, my buddy, my cheer leader, my soulmate, my bff-






No comments:

Post a Comment