Music | Dream | Travel

Music | Dream | Travel

Saturday, 16 March 2013

ABTM 2

-deep breathe in-

Okay I know I'm being lazy like very very lazy! But I really having no time for this and that anymore:( I don't know how do I got so busy. Partially because I am a legal driver and I have to drive my brother la my grandparent la. And apart from that I don't know why anymore. A lot of activities going on and I'm not even aware of. Omg.









Lunch time teehee:D ah bui don't freak out.







Basically this is about a movie day with Shian Mei and Chee King. We watched Ah Boys to Men 2!






Good movie. Damn hilarious and ridiculous one HAHAHAH. I really think the director (Jack Neo) is really daebak. He has all these out-of-the-box-ideas and made National Service seems..not as bad as I thought la. And he made me wanted to go Singapore so so much at the moment! Or am I just the only one. By the way, I was overwhelmed by Noah Yap and his smiles OMG HE IS JUST TOO CUTE!:D *fan girl mode on LOL*







We met old friends who were just sitting beside us hahahah so funny la we only discovered it after the movie ended. And the then we went to MPH. Don’t freak out, yes, mph. We are knowledge-people okay hahahaha! *Buey paiseh*


Oh and btw, Chee King brought me all these @@ and I really am, sorry to say, I didn’t read any of it after that day HAHAHHA my apologies:D







I would finish everything in a week if they’re these! Hehehehe:P




Grandpa and grandma went for a wedding dinner this evening so I was sent over to sister Catherine’s house. I wonder how many chances left for us to have a girls talk like this anymore. An uplifting night I would say. I’m really really happy!






Introducing my favourite song at the moment, 22!

22-Taylor Swift





-You don't know about me, but I bet you want to. Everything will be alright if we just keep dancing like we're 22!-



No comments:

Post a Comment