Music | Dream | Travel

Music | Dream | Travel

Monday, 4 March 2013

4

It's 4th of march.

My birthday falls on the 4th.

Today I drove car number 4.

I think it's my number.



Apparently, for most of the people driving test is a little harder than abc (According to a friend of mine LOL) while for some, like me, it's certainly something impossible to pass.

And miracle exists! I passed! I have to say this is awesome I'm feeling so great!:D


The Best Driver Award 2013 goes to.... *drum beats*
Number 4, WXE!


First of all I would like to thank my grandparents and parents who gave me support all the time, my instructor, Eva who was there throughout everything and my best friends-LiWen & Shian Mei and the others whom I couldn't finish mentioning! And thank you all my fans! I love you! *Kiss the trophy and wave goodbye and turn to backstage*







-I'll be a legal driver soon and I can't wait!-




No comments:

Post a Comment