Music | Dream | Travel

Music | Dream | Travel

Friday, 22 March 2013

Charis

So today, the last Curry and AWA gathering. Not able to meet Charis anymore until I leave. :(  I can’t tell how sad I am. The goodbye was so heart brokening and to make it worse, I forced a stupid smile and held back litres of tears.



She is so sweet for buying me a farewell gift! I’m not revealing it this soon. Not until the day I leave. I really really like it! How much it means even though how little it is.


Pictures can say more than I can write, so, yea.



The day before. This is our 默契! Sit together for 2 years confirm wasn't fake one.



My slice of cappuccino cheese cake.


 








Skype with one of the awa, Amanda Lim (@ Belfast)! Cannot put her face because it's blur. She will kill me for that.


 

 














  
My version of looking sky. MAJOR FAIL.

 
 Li's achievement! *applause*















































-my sister, my manager, my lifesaver, my bff. I will definitely miss her loads-






No comments:

Post a Comment