Music | Dream | Travel

Music | Dream | Travel

Sunday, 17 February 2013

The day of Love

It's Valentine's day!:D 
Trip over love, you get up. Fall in love and you fall forever.


Guess who's my valentine. 3, 2, 1. SHE is my brother, Eva.


We met at my place, updated each other. I didn't meet her for more than 2 months, yet we don't really Line or Whatsapp each other. I never thought our day will be awkward because I believe we are still brothers. So it does! After she saw me she talked non stop. And after she finished her stories I started mine. So I really believe this is the BFF thing. That no matter how long both of us lost contact we are still BFF. She gave me the cheesecake which is really delicious! I can't stop eating it. I will blame her if I gain weight!



Talk and talk and talk all the way to The Spring. None of us can drive yet LOL. And I am going to have my driving test in a week time. OMGGGGGG.



Her Ramen. And this was at Sakae Sushi. Forget to mention that liwen invited me to Koreana for Sinyee's farewell lunch. I couldn't make it because I was dating LOL.






 My pathetic Salmon. There are so many choices and I wanted all of them!:O so I eenie meenie-ed this one.





We arrived at The Spring about 12+? And it was before our lunch, we bought the movie tickets. It's like SO HAO CAI we reached earlier! After our lunch we decided to go for kart machine then we saw enormous number of people:O Eva said 'it's like they never watch movie!'



She told me 'See because I bring you out there's no guy come and date me!'
I said 'this is my line!'
We have this megalomania whenever we met each other I don't know why.
 



My chingu Pororo! Ohya. I met my friend when we were about to take the elevator. My friend was like SHEEEH me. I don't know why he didn't call my name or something>:( and I think of my nickname (Xin Jie) recently which is very cool!


I said 'Hey know what? I have a new nickname' *acting cool*
Eva 'Is it SHEEEH?!!!!'
And the then I couldn't stop laughing. Blame that friend!!!!!!!:P
















 Cotton On and Converse! We said this all the time  '我们没有约好的噢!!!'









 I didn't tell her why I asked her to stand there for a picture. It was for her and her clothes hanging up there!!!!












We watch the movie The Wedding Diary 2. I strongly recommend this movie! *thumbs up*


There were some heart-rending part which I sensed Eva wiping away her tears. Awwwww:P



Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity.









The next day was Day 6. We sent off Sin Yee at the airport in the evening. Very sad la see my Kueh Tiaw also very sad!






And the Day 7 which we call Ren Ri!!






No comments:

Post a Comment