We knew more and more people day by day. Let’s start with F&N Brothers. The elder one is Tiger! ‘虎哥’ He is very funny even his existence is a something to laugh at. He does a lot of pose when he is standing which make liwen almost mad in laughing. The younger brother is a bit quiet and doesn’t really talk to us. Not really introvert la I think he’s just……enthusiastic in his job?
Then Jin 金哥 and Liang. I’m not working for Arlong their names are just nicknames. Jin is a bomb-mouthed but you can easily know whether it’s real or not. And he dressed up unkempt everyday because he doesn’t wear uniform. Joking la. Liang has a sister who is 1 y/o, with the most ethereal eyes I have ever seen. We could talk about Jin and laughed whole night.
Did I mention San and Feng had became our juniors? Their Pepsi promotion ends on 6 February and so they job-hopping to Yeo’s! I was so sad on their last day and our boss came, he said he can hire them as well. We jumped in joy! Basically the next day the seniors snake like there is no tomorrow, letting the juniors to do their work:P
AND AND AND! The biggest joke in 2013! Ahbui texted me she is at my workplace and I was so excited! She called me, I called her. We kept finding a place to meet, from Coke to hamper. I ran everywhere, she ran everywhere. And I eventually think it was funny I kept laughing. I had a sudden thought that did she go to the wrong Everrise? So I asked her are you sure you’re in 4th miles Everrise? She said ‘what Everrise what 4th miles. Not Hong Yan meh?!’ The next moment both of us felt the embarrassment and humor we burst into laughter. I couldn’t really hear her because of the music so I went out the building while I was on the phone. I kept laughing all the way and people thought I was crazy.
before
after!
Look at that San her tag overturn again:P
Carlsberg girl
Pepsi boss. He always taught us some experiences and share information with us.
.jpeg)







.png)

No comments:
Post a Comment