Music | Dream | Travel

Music | Dream | Travel

Saturday, 16 February 2013

Chinese New Year 2013

Ulalaaaaaaa :D


A week past the Chinese New Year or Chinese Lunar New Year. Whatever it is called. It's the seventh day today and I woke up extra early to blog. (I saw the schedule that my secretary is holding and I found that the space for this morning is empty:P)


Let's start with the preceding day shall we.


Berry Red from my all time favourite, OPI Texas collection! I couldn't do manicure earlier because I was working and, you know.




Reunion dinner with grandparents, uncles aunties and cousins! And this is steamboat LOL.



One thing you couldn't miss. FISHHHHHH.

 
 








And so day 1 began. I was abstained from meat consumption for half day (vegetarian la) because I am a devout Buddhist!



Big A of the AA sister LOL. So sad that they went back to singapore in the afternoon.



Small A.



Alexis.



MEEEEEEEEE.


Alyssa!



OHYA and I went to bui's house. She was so panicked because a lot of people went! So funny:P



Day 2!


Because we naughty naughty! This was during the journey in car while visiting. And we went home in the afternoon because lion dance was about to happen!:D The leader of this particular lion dance troupe is our relative, counted as my uncle.












Wanted to take a picture with the lion BUT IT MOVED. And I was shocked. This is the outcome. The pose was so fantastic that I told my cousin 'Eh, it's proposal. Say yes la!'



Finally a good one!:O




-To be continue-

Red or yellow chrysanthemums, oranges or tangerines with leaves attached, red envelopes with crisp bills for children, are all part of visiting friends and family at New Year. 




No comments:

Post a Comment