Music | Dream | Travel

Music | Dream | Travel

Sunday, 17 February 2013

Chinese New Year 2013

This is the part 2:D

Day 3.

Bershka pouch from Spain! And my red skirt:D




With my darling Liwen! She came visiting. So so in love with my Hush Puppies' t shirt. I said the 3 girls are me, sm, ak and the hot air balloon isjoe HAHAHAHA:P


Btw, Sean gave me a surprise visit in the morning. When can he change this habit!>:( hahahaha:P


The night was for the girls at Sharing Planet!:D 


Charis aka Curry! I love her and i miss her so badly!


 
The trio. Our bui is our photographer of the day! She risked her life all the time hahahaa:P so grateful of her!




The 5+1 ah bui photographer. Meet chloe on the most left! She is Charis's friend from ns. And meet the bald head behind. He is Jairus, Joe's friend. Aiyerrrrrrr:P btw, I am the shortest omg.



Sim Sim! She is very elegant right! Love her so much:D



And the AWA+Curry! The another A is in Belfast. We were supposed to skype with her but afraid that she might be busy or something!:O



Trio again! This was the peaceful moment before thunderstorm. We laughed like mad the next moment because of a extremely funny picture that Charis closed her eyes. The photographer snapped non stop.



 
Sky lantern in the starry night. (where's the stars!) Ignited by Sinyee and Siwei. May the lantern fly with their wishes, bringing their dreams come true. 




Day 4!

It was our February gathering for the Feb Babies! Including our

Connie who is currently working in Singapore:D so hoping to meet her up when I get there!




So I spent like most of the afternoon at their new place! Eating, chit chating, socializing, all those party stuff.
And never forget to mention, I, the inspector lightning, found these super cute dwarfs at their garden! OMG!




And lion dance again:O same people again:O same troupe again:O




Check out my LED!



People see this as they were helping to drink the beer. I see this as milking the cow. Sorry, lion. Hehe:P



WOOOHOO LION HAS FANGS!



Amber vs. Lion. The kids were so mischievous! One more here



Eavon vs. Lion. That particular lion was super unlucky.



Proposal again.


I circled the location of the angpau which they are supposed to get it. And they did!







It's me again! Taken by my mum:D


Visiting continued.

This is Kueh Tiaw lols. I initially call him Da Tao but then the kids heard as Kueh Tiaw I don't know how.



4 siblings and cousins on day 4!:D






No comments:

Post a Comment