Music | Dream | Travel

Music | Dream | Travel

Monday, 28 January 2013

Working.



I am totally in love with my job even it was just after 3 days! Or maybe I said it too early. I like the place we worked because the location isn't far-flung, yet it is in the centre hemmed in by CD shops. Music and movie playing all time!


Every day is like a new episode of drama, keeping you excited and anticipating for the next. Even though it's tiring (super duper tiring!) but it was worthwhile. I gained so many valuable experiences in interacting and networking with people from all walk of life. People with huge family; small family; newly wed couple; city dwellers; senior citizens. So did my bff Li Wen. I think my temper is getting real good day by day.

Let’s don’t left out the good things! We met so many new friends! Or ‘colleagues’ I should say. They're really awesome people! Spending time with time eventually killed tiresome. They're my endorphins!!!! (is it too greasy? hehe). I think the only adversity will be carrying boxes of drinks until hands trembling but still it was not so agony.


Introducing *drum beats* Okay first there is our leader (idk his post) Alvin. He is good la I think because he is always taking care of us. We joke around sometimes.  And there are two beautiful ladies same age as us, Li Feng and Siaw San! They are promoters for Pepsi but we help each other out all the time. FRIENDSHIP ISN’T ABOUT TAKING SIDES!


Oh there was this easy-going girl I met. I don't know what's her name because I didn't manage to ask and she left for another outlet already. (She works for 王老吉Wong Lo Kat) our fate began when I was helping a customer and I passed by her little stall and she gave me a sample. Before I left she passed me another one and said 'for your friend!:D' I was like OMG how caring!!! How did she even notice I have a friend while liwen wasn’t around that time. Feel like singing "You're a shooting star, I see a vision of ecstasy!" to her. Omg I really have to say the beverage is very very nice! And the price is too very very 'nice'. Since it’s 王老吉 then we called her ‘吉姐’ (Pronounce as ‘Kat-jie’ in Cantonese).


I can't deny that some customers are really warmth and loving our hospitality. Sometimes having a short chat with them could made my day because the conversation could be really fun! They don’t mind to talk about their family or even some other stuff. But some customers are afraid of us because they thought promoters are suppose to coax people all the way during their shopping. Even so they don't detest or bristle. How nice! 

Look at this pig! I earn it from a claw game machine! Omg I never thought I could get it. We saw a woman bringing her son (around 2 y/o) playing the machine and she got so many tokens that she had to keep them in a container! She did that for her son I think. Awww lucky boy! And the kid is very very cute he likes smiling. I love kids whom like to smile, especially showing a bright smile whenever people smile to them. The woman was really good she got quite a lot for her son and she taught us how as well. I saw her got a Totoro right in front of me with my eyes. First time in my life ever I did see someone get it.





So each of me and LiWen tried once only since we didn't have much money left after dinner. I never thought I will get it because I saw that woman failed a lot of times. Plus people said it is very difficult! I didn’t think much and just aim it. And I did it!!!!!!! Thank you Amitofo!!:D anyway because me and LiWen were too excited and we screamed and I heard the spectators commenting 'hey look this game is driving people crazy!' (I am just excited!)


Anyway there are plenty of uproarious things. Our vast laughters never stop!:D


 
Recently I am watching We Got Married and I particularly like Adam couple very much! (I know I am late). I used to fond with Khuntoria and I realise Adam could be really cute! They are both so petite. I think they have that chemistry or electricity in between.



Reasons I like them:
1. JoKwon is very funny!
2. Omg GaIn is really cool!
3. They are honest and straight-forward
4. They are showing their real personalities to each other (not faking at all)
5. THEY ARE SO MATCH!!





My husband Doojoon on the left!












No comments:

Post a Comment