My buddy Amanda aka sai sai is leaving on Friday (for her further study at Ireland). So awa went out one last time yesterday before she goes T T! It was a fun day, full of joy, though there was little blues. And chaotic and pain! Me! The one who endured the pain!!
She invited me and liwen to roller skate. I didn’t sense any in the wrong until I wore the skate shoes and tried to stand up. OMG WHAT THE HELL. How come I can’t walk with this shit. Deng deng I’m in trouble. Luckily there was no one! Empty skate ring with not-functioning-air-conditioner and 3 girls walking alongside the wall LOL. Amanda is good she is really really good. Me and liwen had a hard time in the beginning. I suffered a lot of falling down and unable to balance myself even holding onto the wall.
Blablablabla and about 20 minutes later I didn’t know where I got that courage and daring enough to challenge myself. Stupid. It served me right. I planned 4 missions (from wall to wall la actually). I HOLD NOTHING BUT AMANDA LOL. Mission 1 was…good? Mission 2 and 3 were shaky. Mission 4 was the funniest I failed to balance and I fell down on my butt. Pulling her to fall with me HAHAHAHA! We kept laughing and idk why falling down wasn’t as bad as I thought.
Later liwen joined us WOOHOO! She is good as well! Even on her first attempt to do my missions she didn’t fall! How cool. We slowly got used to the balancing thing and the ‘brake’ thing we called it, we skated around by ourselves. Okay there was once I fell down with liwen. We was holding hands and idk why again I lost balance I pulled her to fall with me! I’m sorry! Amanda kept laughing at us I remember HAHAHA. I laughed at myself too omg luckily there was no one! Couldn’t imagine what if there were hot guys!
The staff kept putting pop music even Gangnam Style. Because I think I can skate by myself I think I’m good enough I want to impress people I danced with the music. Pffs! I don’t think people will see me as I’m dancing. I was just flailing my arms (trying to balance) everywhere like catching mosquitos. And what I remember is I kept falling down on my butt and my knees. But even so I’m undaunted!
I’m so grateful my clothes are immaculate. I was wearing my favourite Hard Rock collection and moreover it is my favourite blue. Amanda was so frantically want to learn speeding up. Me and liwen too frail we could skate no more. We took off our shoes and cleaned ourselves up.
.jpeg)
Unstoppable me.
.jpeg)
Liwen on an isolated island.
.jpeg)
Waltz!
.jpeg)
Oh saranghae!
We had a small discussion to decide where to have dinner. Amanda wanted to have something local before she leaves. And our discussion has no conclusion lols. We were so hungryyyyyy at last she decided to go Porkies. Ahhhhhhhhh. Liwen and I ordered coke and we just guzzled one after one. They told me about their trip to KL and we of course did gossip a little bit hehe. And I went window shop with liwen at OneJaya before we go home.

My classic burger.

Found these scratches after i went home.
And I’m having driving lesson this morning. Don’t even know will I get my license before cny. I’m so so so so amateurish. I think my instructor will get heart attack soon since my driving is gruesome. Can’t even remember track A and B! Sigh.
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)

No comments:
Post a Comment