Music | Dream | Travel

Music | Dream | Travel

Monday, 7 January 2013

Holla twenty-thirteen




I intended to write this entry few days ago but i was busy and I promise I'm gonna blog frequently. No more once in a blue moon. :)





Welcome 2013 and I know it's late though. People are saying this is the first year that none of the four numbers are repeated after 1987, an interval of 25 years. It just seems like I was on the go for high school, with all the new subjects came in. Then I was praying for spm, working so hard. I didn't realise everything could be so blink of an eye. Correction. Impossible la how could it be blink of eye I would describe as like a N-days-N-nights-camping-trip-on-Mount-Everest. Joyful, thrilling, adventurous.





HAA so wish list in 2013? People are like this. When you ask them what they want, THIS THIS THIS THIS...*endless this*. When you ask them what they want MOST, errr, ummmm, wait, let me think. See now, greedy. Archetypal of greediness. So I write list la because I'm one of the ordinary human ma.





1. College! Confirm one la. I really hope that my result could fulfil the requirement to enter those colleges in Singapore. I told my grandma if I can't enter any single one of them I would choose to continue my music studies.



2. New friends. Definitely la new environment ma. It is my freshman year in college and I wish to meet awesome people. I don't mind not having a lot of friends but I need a best friend. The kind that she loves me back as I love her, someone who is similar to Abigail in Taylor's ‘Fifteen’. I could share everything with her, lending shoulders, shedding tears, cuddling for dramas and laughing out loud. She could be my soul mate and I could be hers.

 







3. Health. I lack of health ever since I was born. I get sick easily, from minor one like coughing to fever. During the spm last year I was sick for duration of a month. Exactly from the beginning of spm to the end omg. And I don’t know what thing I’m allergic to, my arms always have those itchy red rashes. I need to get rid of it but I don’t know what’s the cause. I don't want to get sick in Singapore I WANT GO SHOPPING AND EAT!




4. IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!

 







5. Money!$$ not bad liao la I put it at number 5. I thought money will be the first lo. The first day of this year I remember a friend of mine asked me what is my new year wish. Omg I have so many I really don't know which is my topmost wish. So I simply say MONEY and he was like okay..... Who doesn't like money on this earth:O please be a tremendous generous philanthropist to sponsor a 18 y/o poor little girl like me. Thousands of appreciation.




6. Optimistic. I believe happiness is everywhere. It doesn’t just come and ‘knock knock’ on our doors, we have to look for it. From every single things in life maybe, even the small things. This holiday, many of my friends are leaving. Further studies la, ns la. Ah actually I’ll be the one to leave them la. These grieving moments are giving me blues. :( I know this is life it’s like a mrt. Some people have to walk away from you in every station but you have to move on. And the ones that arrive the final station with you, are the greatest gifts in the world that worth million years' treasure of million dollars. And never forget the people that left no matter they brought glee or lesson.



  





“No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.” – Taylor Swift

 



7. Be classy but not shopaholic. I love shopping! Craps. I like buying elegant dresses but I’m too lazy to dress up myself. I don’t even know how to make up. Too unsuccessful to be a lady. I always daydream that I’m on a blue gown going for a ball, looking classy like a queen or something. My prince charming would plant a chivalrous kiss-on-my-hand and say ‘You look stunning.’ OMG!

 






So 7 things (6 actually) on my wish list. It's a wish list and it's also like a mission list for me. I'm not 3 y/o I know wishing upon a star won't come true. Guess I have to give in efforts to be a better person. Ah did I miss out Boyfriend and Beauty? I thought of these actually but not qualified into wish list. Of course I wish to have a boyfriend in college. If love comes by then. And I'm not sure if I'm ready. Beauty?! HAHAHA what could I do! Unless I go plastic la. Have to tummy tuck first then I'll do a nose job, Botox, cheek lift, arm lift and probably boob job LOL. Haiya my parents gave me my appearance if I complain they'll cry lo. Then I saw them cry I'll also very sad and cry then my brother will also cry. Everybody cry. Disaster:O







I forget to do the countdown for 2013. I didn’t notice the time and I was brushing my teeth when I received text messages greeting me happy new year. AND it’s too late. I found quite a lot of confession days recently like 20.12.2012 and 04.01.2013 and Valentine’s Day! So envy those come in pairs. I can only spend with myself, saying ILY to myself. Okay la me and my shadow. One pair. Forever alone. Oh creepy.





Oh wait I did spend my 201314 with my best friend Shianmei! We baked cookies at her place.






Omg so funny we made mistakes everywhere.
WRONG STEPS (She misguided)
WRONG SIZE (My fault. It looks like muffins)
WRONG AMOUNT (She doesn’t get why the butter is enough because it’s really not enough!)


It’s so funny we met a humongous ah bui! Our kind! See the gigantic ‘muffin’ over there I crossed?

 




HERE IT IS.
 







This大年初一  (02/10) is my Manager’s birthday. Manager Curry. So good every Chinese celebrating her birthday and rejoicing and wishing her Gong Xi Fa Cai. She confirmed very rich this year.





Before I go, my ah bui always complain I didn’t update my blog. So I WILL BLOG EVERY WEEK FROM NOW ON OKAY. I hope she sees this haha:D




No comments:

Post a Comment