The big one and the small one went to spring today! It'd been a long while. We decided to have sushi for lunch at the first place and however we was tempted by Pizza Hut HAHAHA:P
You know when two of us met we just couldn't stop talking nonsense. Talked and laughed about anything, everything! We was served by a silly waiter. He barely could hold his laugh when I ordered the Kid's meal. When I was paying for the meal another waiter came and gave me a spray(hair spray or something) and said it's a free gift! Hahaha silly things.
I requested Shian Mei to play racing with me and I won the first place again hahaha! Hidden potential number 2!:P and we took lots of pictures in the cinema with the posters. Like we were in universal studio. I was the model of the day. Hehehe:) oh and I had a new version of twilight. Really funny hahaha I failed to make serious face like how Kristen did! So it's Anabelle Swan and Edward Cullen! PFFFF HAHAHAHHA:D
We watched Life of Pi. Omg at first I really thought this is an Indian movie. Shian mei thought we went into the wrong hall. Everything went right when they speak English. The movie is funny! I like the way the Indian speaks English. Their accent make a joke even funny! The hunter(Richard Parker) named a tiger Thirsty and a bug during registration switched their names! Hahahahha funniest joke of the day! The guy called Pi originally named Piscine(the name of a swimming pool). I don't know what happened in the middle . I think the tiger scared Shian Mei and she threw her phone accidentally. Luckily it dropped on the staircase and not hitting anyone! Hahahha:D The ending is quite touching and sad. I failed to cry anyway teehee:)
It's a happy day! Something makes me down and more things make me happy. I know I can get over those shits. I don't give a damn! Hehehe anyway thank you oh ah bui:D ily.

















No comments:
Post a Comment