Music | Dream | Travel

Music | Dream | Travel

Friday, 11 January 2013

Gifts

May it be a light to you in dark places, when all other lights go out.


A few days earlier I rearranged my cupboard and I found gifts! My collection of gifts from various people over years.  I felt so loved and reminisced about the days. 





For me I think gifts are not necessary to be given on birthday or Christmas or any special occasion. It can be given all year round if that someone is special enough. Like when you went into a shop you saw something really cute and you thought of your best friend that who like it and you bought it. Btw gifts can either be tangible or not. And in this case, the gift that I got was real. 


 

It’s a duckling from my mum! Smallest duckling ever! It’s just about size of three fingers? Okay I have to say this duckling is always solely. ALWAYS! It’s too small and I always have to find when this little thing is. Sometimes I could just left duckling under my bed or chink between sofas. My apologies. So I kept it in the cupboard and never ever let him out HAHA. Sentence to imprison for the rest of the life.



Oh this tofu it’s from my mum again. I used to chain it on my school bag to school.




 From a little sister of my friend. Guess she thinks I like strawberry haha. I do!




 The buddies! I forgot how I got all this. Gashapon or something I guess.




 
 Monkey haha. It’s during my birthday. Got it from a primary school friend.



Zzang! Cookie monster. I hate his eyes. It’s hard solid and everytime I want to hug him his eyes will hit my chin and it hurts. :(



Teddy.



Giant eggs. I have a robot dinosaur (female one) almost as huge as me. It is so alive it can walk and run one. And every month it will lay an egg. Last month was purple this month is blue. No la joking.


Hello kitty from my mum with my birthday on it! My trademark.



Never-withering-red-rose from Prince Charming! It signifies our never-ending-love! His promise for a Royal Wedding!
Okay la it’s from




I bought it when I went Scotland. It’s a highland cattle. This is the cute version la of course. They actually look like this.

They are so awe-inspiring with those majestic horns. The long wavy hair makes them even elusive.



This is…….. at……. China or Hong Kong I forgot. There are my mum, my uncle, Alexis, Alyssa, me and two Singapore friends! I haven’t seen them for years. Kinda miss them.



 Hong Kong Disneyland! From my mum. Everything from my mum.



Night Safari. I bought for myself hehe



 Oh this is from my uncle. So many koalas!



Hamsters! I don’t know why I have these.



 My ‘ok’ that I used to bring to school. My friends like to joke around with its pointed middle finger lols.



Tony Tony Chopper from my mum! Haha I don’t know how she knows I like it.



And the souvenir my mum bought for me when she went for a Royal Cruise. I took it as her show off to make me jealous.



Mama pig. Guess what’s inside!



Tada! Ten brothers piglets. 



Okay the mama pig is from a friend and the piglets are from my mum.



All the background for the photos is my bed, my blanket and my bedside mattress. The cupboard is just beside my bed actually haha. And I saw this ==. I don’t know how but his position is really bossy. He used to lie deadly on his face. Now he’s sleeping soundly whole day long.






Oh and about the word GIFT I had this book given by my Weiling sis from Singapore! She gave me this book and wished me all the best for spm when I first entered form 4. Lots of Love!:D





Strawberry again haha! From Joey.



Apple from Joey during her trip to China last month.



iPhone 5’s case from Sean who went to Taiwan (i know right!). 



This is from my best friend Eva! So funny la this little thing has a story. She pleaded our instructor to pass it to me (we have the same driving instructor). And I texted her to say thanks, and typo happened. Kitten becomes kitty! So the message went like ‘the kitty is so cute look just like me’ and she thought I said Hello Kitty she was like ‘omg since when it’s a kitty! Sifu secretly changed it into kitty?!
And our ‘thank you so much’, ‘you’re welcome!’ go like this : ‘Thank you wei.’ ‘Welcome la 三八’. Bff thing. I know right.




And I think the presence of all my best friends are already a gift from LaoTianYeh. So let’s don’t neglect the buis. Joey went to national service HAHAHAHAHA:P we said she’ll be super muscular like Jong Kook when she comes back. She like Joong Kook anyway. 


ShianMei went to Singapore since Monday. And I don’t know when she comes back I didn’t manage to ask her.


And about Liwen I just went to her place yesterday night. To sit down, have a cup of Ribena and chat. She told me about her trip to KL with Amanda and Joey. They’re so funny haha! And we did our job application. We are going to work!

Now the Curry and AWA. Curry went to National Service too! OMG. This is too astonishing because she was so refusing to go at the first place. Amanda is the lost girl on the lost land, said Liwen. She is applying to go UK for further study. How fortunate and how rich. I wish I could! To my favourite city London! OMG!


Here’s a little story about my primary school best friend Xin Ying. She decided to go Sunway College in KL for whatever Monash Foundation or something. She asked me to go along with her for my A level. She said we could share the same dorm room which means we could be roommates! OMG THAT WOULD BE SO MUCH FUN! :O but I already decided to go Singapore. SHE COULD HAVE TOLD ME EARLIER:(





Love is always bestowed as a gift - freely, willingly and without expectation. We don't love to be loved; we love to love. If instead of a gem, or even a flower, we should cast the gift of a loving thought into the heart of a friend, that would be giving as the angels give. The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it.

 






No comments:

Post a Comment