Music | Dream | Travel

Music | Dream | Travel

Sunday, 10 June 2012

A trip to Spain!

Day 11

Goodbye Barcelona :(

Grandma woke me up this morning
Around 6 sth
Alexis was still sleeping and her feet kicked over to my side
So cute :P

I bathed and prepared everything
Before waking up alexis
I stand in front of the window and enjoyed the sunlight in Barcelona
I realised how different is the weather
How unique is this earth
How beautiful is the world
Spain is unlike singapore
The day time is very long during summer
The sun rises early in the morning and sets around 9 at night
It's still the same hot sun
But it stays longer in Spain
What a impressive natural phenomenon

Godpa sent us to airport
I sat in the front row
Thank you dinosaur so much for bringing us from places to places
Letting us feel so comfort inside all the time
Up the mountain down the hill and cross the bridge
Bye dinosaur :'(

I can't help myself from feeling sleepy
I asked my grandma to slap me
As if she understands my joke
:P

Goodbye Spain!
You're such a beautiful country
Special, historical and picturesque
The country of football and bull
Spices by the beautiful cities I had visited
Barcelona, Madrid, Sevilla, Valencia
And Lisbon in Portugal
Thank you :)

Very very happy trip :)
Though tiring
I had so much fun
Feel like my year had got lighten up :D
Thank you my family
I LOVE YOU ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment