Day 10
It's the last day in Spain
I woke up in the quack quack alarm
Alexis said it is annoying
:P
Grandpa created a new recipe of instant noodle
He added bacon and vege
It's nice!
I like everything he cooked
He can always come out with delicacies
Thank you grandpa :)
We went to mountain today
Everyone played temple run in the car
Except alexis who was sleeping
WOSEHHHH the mountain is so beautiful!
High up to the sky
We took train to the mountain top
Grandma was so scared!
Height sickness
Bought sunflower seed coated with honey before leaving
Everyone like birds!
Snatching food
Hohoho
After that we went to a super huge supermarket!
Grandma bought so many boxes of cherry
I bought candy box for Sin Yee and Chia Yin
:D
Next stop is walking street
I bought birthday present for my three little buis!
Correction, belated present.
And souvenirs for Amanda and Charis
Woohoo everything within my budget
So happy
And I bought something for myself as well
We accidentally went into a shop which is newly open
They opened champagne and all those
We looked the price OMG
100++!
Goshhhhh
I saw a half naked guy in front of the shop before leaving
Quite cute!
Grandma, alexis and me went to burger king for a break
Alexis and me were trying to order food
So funny
We didn't dare to order
"UNO SNACK BOX, UNO COKA COLA, LARGE!"
Luckily the girl understood
Phew
Alexis is so funny
She left 1 fish nugget for her mum
Then she left half
Then non
She can't stand the temptation of food in front of her
So cute :P
Our last dinner in Barcelona happened in a local restaurant
Seafood rice and big head all those
And enjoyed Italy ice cream after all
Took taxi home and saw a case of robbery
Wow!
Then celebrated my brother's birthday t apartment
He's so lucky to have his birthday celebration in Barcelona
And the candles were bought by godpa during dinner time
As he went out suddenly and came back mysteriously
I can't sleep and I drank little bit of red wine
And talked with alexis until went into dreamland














No comments:
Post a Comment