Day 5
I woke up at 7 today
8am in Spain that means
And I watched Love Rain until 8.45
Hahaha :P
The bed is too comfortable!
We went to beach today
And a church near the beach
The church is beautiful
The sea breeze is always the best thing
Many people cycling around
Like enjoying the weekend
I didn't wear any jacket
Because my cotton shirt kept me warm enough hehe
There was a dog event near the beach
All of them are royal golden retriever
Eva would love it!
:D
I'm so scared to hell! :(
Finally I saw rain during this trip
The rain is like a plastic bag
Covering the country and make everything dark
The sun suddenly gone
I wonder if any of them got melancholic
One of the tourists spot is the statue
Jesus's statue
He's like using his arm to protect the town the people
Everyone worship him
That makes Portugal a Christian country :)
Our journey continued on to the cliff!
This cliff is super different from any other cliff
This particular spot is the most-west part of Europe
So that means the land across the sea
Is NEW YORK!!
Along the road up to mountain is like so foggy
Cannot see anything!
And the road is so small
Grandma and godma were so scared!
I'd experienced this many times in Cameron highlands.
They complaint about godpa who likes adventures
Always driving car like driving aeroplane
HAHAHAHAHA :P
Reached the cliff but AHHH!
FOG!
See nothing!
There's sea under the cliff but we only saw fog
:(
Actually grandma doesn't want to go down the car
Then godpa said EH I drove so qi Cham here you doesn't want to come down?! TOO MUCH LA :P
He was just joking but he was successful
Okay we had a high tea in RESTAURANTE
We ate Portuguese egg tart!
Like finally.
Taste so nice unlike those in Singapore
DELICIOSO!
Then the fog finally went away after we ate
Quickly quickly quickly quickly!
We took pictures
We managed to take pictures of everyone before the fog came back again
The car started halfway and we saw a super beautiful scenery
Everyone went down the car again
And took pictures
Godpa said if it's travel tour won't have this kind of service la.
#true
Took dinner in a Chinese restaurant
Buffet ah woah not bad
We met a little girl
She likes me and alexis so much
Don't know what's her name but we called her Ina
Since she kept saying Ina
And a few sentences of Portuguese
We was like YI KONG SHI MIK?
We kept laughing at some jokes
And Ina laughed with us
So cute :D
She has curly hair
And super super tiny hehe cute!
The night falls and we start being crazy again
Singing and whatever hahaha
No drink wine also like that
Really Cham












No comments:
Post a Comment