Music | Dream | Travel

Music | Dream | Travel

Friday, 1 June 2012

A trip to Spain!

Day 3

I wake up in the alarm of DUCK
Quak quak quak quak

We went to a PALACE today!
The biggest palace in Europe
Is located in Spain!
Yay!
So many wow wow for the palace
It's so grand and royal
How I wish I were a princess
Or maybe my life before this is a princess?
How I know?
Hahaha mindless thinking :O

The paintings and cravings inside the palace is done by different artists
The ceiling
The doom
The wall
Mirrors
And carpets
The window and doors are so tall
Make everything so grand!
Right at that moment I really wish that I'm a princess!

So sad that I can't take pictures
There are so many rooms
The king's lunch room
Dinner room
Study room
Changing room
Ceremony hall and all those
Really really really a beautiful palace!

Our lunch!
Spanish Fried Rice!
WOOTS ;)
There is one dishes black black rice
Yucky. Squid rice or whatever it calls.
Not dare to try.

My second time of shopping happens in the afternoon
H&M ZARA LEFTIES
The prices really cheap la
I don't mind shop until I drop!
Hahahaha JK

Omg the weather!
It's not hot
Just the sun is so intense
The heat! BEH TAHAN AH.
I feel like melting
Luckily I applied sunblock
If not I'll be an Indian

Dinner is awesome!
Japanese food yay!
Ate salmon in Spain is like so rare
Awkward as well
The fried rice is super nice ;)

My godma's elbow is injured
Grandpa accidentally close the car door
when she rested her arm there
Everyone is so worried
Luckily it's not a big problem
And luckily it's not alyssa nor grandma

After getting back to hotel I uploaded all the photos to Facebook
And I on my twitter
Doing all those social routine
But no one online!
Then I remembered that it's midnight in Malaysia
Sigh. Feel so sad.
I miss my best friends
I haven't buy them gifts
Maybe when I back to Barcelona?
Wait and see.


No comments:

Post a Comment