Music | Dream | Travel

Music | Dream | Travel

Thursday, 31 May 2012

A trip to Spain!

Day 2

I wake up at 8am=2pm in Singapore
And feeling so hungry
I could finish eating a big fat pig

We spent 6 hours in the car!
Travel from Barcelona to Madrid
Before leaving Barcelona
Saw this thing
Strike again :O

Just so cool that my phone carrier named Orange!
And that's Nina Dobrev ;)

Then the journey started
The highway looks just like Malaysia
Nothing special
Oh I saw A LOT of olive plants!
So Spain is a country of olives I see.

And I had fun with alexis and alyssa.
This two little girls are so cute and funny!
I love them so much :D

Okay I saw this GIGANTIC cow on the way to Madrid
So many cowssssssss like there are 8++ of them?
I think it's bull not cow
That represents SPAIN thoroughly

Spain is a environment saving country
Electric generation uses windmill
And the toilet BAÑO
The light is like only lasts for few minutes
Have to make sure everything is settle before the lights go off!
Hehe

Arrival at Madrid!
Staying in a hotel with bigger beds than the previous one
Yay!
But smaller room? Ei?

Took Chinese food as dinner
And I accidentally had a taste on the beef noodles!
Whoops! I'm so sorry!
Amitofo
And so the noodles went into alexis's stomach

So that's my day 2!
Ends with my snoring sound in my sweet dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment