Music | Dream | Travel

Music | Dream | Travel

Thursday, 31 May 2012

A trip to Spain!

Day 1

We reached Barcelona airport around 9 in the morning
After a long journey of 15 hours
Basically it took 12 hours to reach Milan
And another 1.5 hours to arrive at Barcelona

The airport is just like Singapore's
Big and high tech.
The baggage picking area is so big
That everyone have to check out the board
In other to know which way to get our luggage

The moment we walked out of the arrival hall
It's like OMG SO DIRTY??!
Newspapers were tore into strips and it's everywhere on the floor!
What just happen?
Unbelievably, the people were on strike
That's the first time I saw one in my life
And it seems so normal to everyone
People just walk around and away like they were just playing music
Wow. :O

Barcelona is a beautiful city!
Or I would say Spain!
The buildings look so old and had been gone through changes for ages
Historical yet attractive
The picture I upload is the church in Barcelona
La Sagrada Familia Church
They said the construction has been carried out for a century and it will never ends

Everything is in Spanish and I could hardly understand
Just some easy one like Universitat......
And aero puerto...........
HOLLA! GRACIAS!

The time zone is different with Singapore of course!
Plus minus 6 hours
Slower than Singapore
I sleep at 8pm which means 2am in Singapore!
Wow! This would be nothing to those night life people aka bat.
eg, Eva. And impossible me because I sleep at 10pm! Traditional life I have.

The road I saw in Spain is small!
Just like Kuching, ya.
The highway is also small!
Just like Kuching.
The traffic is really messy
If I were driving I'll caught up in an accident asap
They have traffic light in roundabout!
Malaysian never stop at the roundabout one lo.
They even accelerate lo.
But the people here drive FAST AND FURIOUS
Must really be careful when crossing the road

We went to a park.
Quite a famous park I guess because soooooooo many tourists!
Oh we saw a guy performed body painting and statue at the roadside
Seeeeeeeee.

The park looks like this!
Okay there's a guy. I'm so impress.
He might probably is an artist or something!

And I went shopping of course!
Zara is originated from Spain so the price is half of Singapore
Wow.

Okay that's all from day one.
I'm writing this in the car and I have motion sickness.
I should stop before I got headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment