Annyeonghasehyo!
:D
It's finally 2012 and i'm turning to 17 within this year!
When it will be the time that i can drive
And the holidays after spm
Vacation with friends
Going college
Meeting new friends
All of this are so tempting!
At first i thought form 5 will be a grave for me
I'm going to die
Hey but it's not!
I'm so excited for spm
:D
Though it starts on the day after my birthday
Omg so unlucky
:O
I love where i'm seated
Friends around me are so awesome!
Crazy alvina, Alien Charis, Funny Amanda, Cute Sin Yee and Genius Chia Yin
I LOVE THEM!
And and my twin, EVA!
Also my lovely buis Joey and Shian Mei at the next door
:D
My days are full of laughters
Sometimes we laugh until we feel like crying
Everyone is so fuuny!
:D
We gossip about kpop
Singing in the class
Playing water in the lab
Laughing at each other mistakes
Pointing others when teachers questioning
Racing up and down the staircases
Training stamina together
(ME!) Helping the fake fainting girl (ALVINA)
And the real one! (AMANDA)
wohoho
We rush homeworks together
Hide each others belongings
iMessage-ing!
Fighting for artists
Create different nicknames
Recall those embarassing moments
Talk craps
Saying each other SH!T
wohoho!
Those are the best moments!
:D
4 of us have our own special idol
4 different taste!
:D
ME-DOOJOON ;)
LIWEN-GD :>
CHARIS-KIM HYUN JOONG :B
AMANDA-MINWOO :P
Doojoon the best laaaaaaa
hehe!
And there are times when i miss Joey and Sm so badly!
We have less time gathering together
And talk about life
I miss those days we spent time in cafeteria
Watching movie Singing karaokae
Those are the best moments in my life
I'm glad that i found you guys
My rainbow
My lifesaver
:D
There are some special ones
Which stay forever in my heart
I'm so so so happy when you greets with me
Even just a 'hi'
Those sweet memories and days are most-valued
Irreplaceable
And now all of us have our love ones
I have my buis
So
May those special ones
Stay happily and healthy
Long live our wonderful memories!
:D
AAAAAAHHHHHH
Time to get ready for tomorrow!
+U!
:D
But friendship is precious, not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life, and thanks to a benevolent arrangement the greater part of life is sunshine.
No comments:
Post a Comment