Day 8
Time flies. Today is the eighth day I've been in Spain
Everyone woke up so late
I took shower around 11 and put on the new clothes I bought in lefties
Since yesterday was billabong
We went to... OCEANOGRAPHIC today!
Aka Aquarium or underwater world!
Yay!
When godpa and godma buying ticket
We met a Germany guy
He's an artist!
He said alyssa's hair is nice
Said my name is nice
And asked alexis for her email
Hahaha
Even took pictures with us! Oh my
Okay first stop, Mediterranean
Starfish! Sea cucumber! Anaemia
And hermit crab! The moment I captured him he was like prepare to fight
I feel like I'm so artistic :P
Saw ducks! And yuan yang.
And ducklings!
They put them on the shore
The ducklings tried their best to go into the water
The younger one hid behind the elder one
Even pushing him into the water
So cute!
They reminded me of myself
When I started to learn swimming
So scared and fearful
Next stop is bird
Nothing special
VERY VERY SMELLY
Especially the tortoise omg
I thought I dropped into shit pool
After lunch, SHARK TIME!
The sharks swim everywhere
Look so friendly yet the hidden danger is always there
We took photos like we're touching them
And the cute thing is sting ray
He smiles to everyone!
So cute so cute! :D
He likes to swim to the upper part
And show his smile to people hehe
Like a kid!
Oh and I saw swordfish
Like first time in my life
Next stop is wonderful
Morsas and belugas!
Morsas likes to come out to water and dive in again
Godpa said he's breathing
Morsas made loud sound when he comes out
Like snoring sound!
Alexis and me got shocked when we heard it the first time
But he's cute :)
And his baby! Playing chasing in another aquarium
Alyssa likes them.
And belugas is so so cute too!
They played hoop around their nose
And penguin
Umm penguin lo.
There was one playful penguin
Kept swimming in front of people
They look like me when swimming
Bad swimmer
Dolphin show is amazing!
I took a lot of video
How I wish I can kept dolphin as pet
Someday I'll be dolphin trainer
When I'm good in swimming!
Saw seal!
They like to lay down under the sun
Enjoying sunlight
No worries of life and anything
People feed them on time and take care of them when they are sick
I want to be a seal!
Ohya I saw the electric fish
So dangerous
I don't dare to touch it even there's glass
Afraid it shocks me
And jellyfish
Like little little umbrella
Lighten up the underwater world!
Beautiful creature
It reminds me of an episode in One Piece
When the crew are on their way to Fisherman Island
And saw the sea dog
He is so cute! He comes close to us
Let us take photos
His eyes look so sad
He doesn't like to be locked up?
Or he misses his mum?
Or the sea?
We never know :(
Only if I can read mind
Even if it's risky to live in sea
At least there's no regret
Life is only once
I've this kind of thoughts sometimes
That crave for freedom and adventures
No worry sea dog.
As long as we are alive there are still chances.
Hehe :)
I saw piranha first time in my life
So scary
Fierce face
Omg luckily there's only one
I cant imagine if there's a whole school of them
Lemme faint
Bought a cap as souvenirs
I don't really like pink but i like it
I thought I'll choose blue but since I had a blue billabong cap
My brother bought a dolphin
Named as... Cutie? I wanted to name it Danver. Never mind then :)
Alyssa bought a penguin! I named it Angel because she told me she likes A.
Alexis bought a dolphin too.
I named it Ocean and she liked it! :D
Everybody is happy yay!










































No comments:
Post a Comment