Music | Dream | Travel

Music | Dream | Travel

Friday, 20 July 2012

Sports Day12!


The awesome year of high school
With awesome sports day
Started and ended awesomely
Everything is awesomeness I can see

Confidently took 100m with no regret
Eva and I took our training seriously since we had only 2 sessions
Busy people with busy life in this busy world
I'm so not happy with my speed
So I'd prepared to get the last
Believing and accepting willingly every decision made by fate, after I did my best
So did my dear best friend eva
Ran under hot sun and rain and it indeed did worth everything

That particular exciting day
I woke up suuuuuperr early!
Proudly change on the puma shirt and went off to school
I'd spent the whole night the day before to pack my belongings and I brought only few things at last
All after disturbing and continuously questioning my boss non-stop :P
And she's Min Chee!
My funny little Eva didn't even bring her phone to school and we eventually lost contact
In the dark day BEFORE THE DAWN
So creepy! Like I'll bump into someone accidentally

Yeah I got my lauzy number, expectedly.
469 what's this! (Si Liao La in hokkien)
Ohno.
Unfortunately Eva got 468 haha! (Si Liao Va :P as she said)
The bus trip was fun! I'm so glad I didn't miss it! Whee.
I sat there like a boss, enjoying the wind that blew to my face, bringing my hair flying in the air
Boss helped me to put on plaster and Eva helped me to put on number strip
And all in all, I just sat there exactly like a boss.
The real boss who was helping me sat in a dangerous spot!
She was like falling out of the bus everytime the bus came to a halt
So I had to pull her tightly at every turning junction
I saved her! I'm her heroine! For half an hour only though.

Reached at the destination called STATE STADIUM
Our event was on 0830 so me and Eva did loads of warm up and stretching
And tried to run with toes
It was so challenging! Experimentally success, practically failed TT

Woah the sun was so intense when it came to our turn. Ohmy.
I got track number 4 again. I died once again. (Again and again and again and again-2PM)
I was physically hopeless with the weather and yet I got a shocking message from a PUMA girl as me
She said the girl right beside me is VERY FAST. Can said to be the FASTEST!
When all was said and done, I was mentally hopeless as well.
WHY THIS WORLD TREAT ME LIKE THIS :I
A guy was so good. He sheltered the sunlight for me and told me AIYA EASY ONE LA. Everybody said it was easy.
Alright then I tried to focus on my own track and ignored the scary opponents
Ready Get set and BANG the thundering gun shot sounded.
My eardrums were strong and flexible enough. Lucky. I'm still hearing things.
I ran so effortful with all my might
Like there's no tomorrow and I could used up all my energy
I even ran to the track next to me :P
Sorry I was blind
I didn't know why I have the redundant time to check out how many people was in front of me
Count and recount few times, SHIT. 7 people. I was the eighth! LAST!
Fine. The final line reached. Fine.

Feeling so exhausted I rested at the seats with Kai Xing. My twin Eva enjoyed her dates so much.
Joey LiWen and Shian Mei were there too! I felt so warm as they were watching me all the time :)
Girls I love all of you :)
Ultimately I went home with Kai Xing and this was the first time I went to her fabulous new house! SO BEAUTIFULLY DESIGNED!
The moment we reached the house I received a message saying that both of us were selected for the final.
WHATTTT?! This was undoubtedly a shocking news
And we had no intention to join because it happened in the afternoon. HOTTEST MOMENT IN A DAY.
So we watched some Singapore movie and took our lunch. She went for a sleep without bath :P
I enjoyed myself so much in the SUPERSTAR BATHROOM HAHAHA

At the end of the day I was exhausted. Had no more energy left to turn myself on bed. Just a throw of my body on the bed and I met Mr Zhou Gong. He was handsome. HAHAHA :D


No comments:

Post a Comment