Music | Dream | Travel

Music | Dream | Travel

Thursday, 29 November 2012

High school

THIS IS SO AMAZING SPM IS OVERRRRR! Like all of us wish. And like I wish. Everyday I was praying that time could just go faster always wanting the high school to end. So so looking forward for this excitement!:D

No idea why but it turns out, yes it's indeed really happy day somehow a kind of sadness is there. And I started reminiscing those times in school. Those friends, those moments. Thank that I entered this school, I met those friends, I went through those life. I grew up, I had joy, I understand what's important in life. I would never want to erase my past five years. I know I would never want to forgot them. And them.

Ever since the first day of school I met Amanda, ah bui, LiWen, Joey and......... And I never forget their innocent faces! The bui one was holding a bun and kept laughing at Amanda's jokes and it was my first impression for her. Crazy! And LiWen. The one that we only chatted a few times before on msn. She waved at me passionately while I was still wondering who she is. And Joey was kind of like.......cook fish? No I cannot remember about her sorry:P

And I met those sisters. Quoting Taylor's song, I used to think that we were forever ever. So this part I'm gonna keep in the album of my memory. It would always be a locked pandora box. Close file.

Last year was my, kind of like new life. I forgot to say that LiWen was once my wife. We even had the so called marriage certificate and photos. Kind of complete all those marriage procedures. That was the year the 'gang bui gang' formed. From the Xiang bui to the Jin bui to the da bui to the siao bui. (Y)

And I had my best year this year! I am stating this down in case I lost my memory or something:P or saving everything to show it off to my kids in the future ( like I always say ). I thought life in science 1 will be miserable. I never know it would be that fabulous. It's the buddies, the people that make everything fabulous. Okay. I miss Curry sitting behind me sneezing all the time. She can like make 15-17 sneezes in a row. Unbeatable Genus Record. Ah dar the super funny one ( but sometimes ah Sai came-the serious Amanda ) and liwen's wonderful imagination creating lots of laughter for us. Don't miss out Sin yee's cute moments, the bui's crazy moments. OH and my twins Eva! We and our never-ending-everyday-dramas.
Everything!:'(

And some other friends I didn't mention. Can't even mention that's tonnes! So many friends like so many wonderful colours making the rainbow of my life. I like everyone and I'm gonna miss everyone!:D

So many more outstanding times will happen in the years to come. I am so excited for high school and for all the memories that will be added to the photo album in my head. New friends will be made, but old friends will not be lost. Hopefully, the years that lie ahead, will hold the most magnificent moments! Now I say, goodbye to high schools and hello my future!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment