Music | Dream | Travel

Music | Dream | Travel

Thursday, 3 October 2013

The Story of Me

I was looking through all the old photos and found a few funny ones.
I'm a very nice person so I'll share it. Hahahahhahaha



HELLO I LOOK LIKE A GUY (Y)



This one is very funny hhahahahahahha




Oh god save me.











OKAY LET'S SEE THE RESEMBLANCE



1%




Shameless ttm! Cannot take it.











Shortest + Fattest + Ugliest + Helpless




My primary school best friends. 



Another clique of mine.



7 years ago in Amsterdam!




7 years ago
With my brother full of swag, gonna terminate the zombies race with my cannon




He used to be so cute 
What happened! Sigh pie.





Three years ago






I miss secondary school :(













YEAH FINALLY FOUND A PHOTO I TOOK WITH SHIAN MEI WOOHOOO




Last year in Spain. I grew up to be a retard.











THE END.
HHAHHAAAHAHAHHA (Y)









No comments:

Post a Comment