Music | Dream | Travel

Music | Dream | Travel

Wednesday, 9 October 2013

Good Times Together

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME BUDDIES :D

TA-DAAA!







And my hubby 






And crazy Edwin




My SENSEI!






HERE'S THE STAYOVER AT JIALE'S PLACE




HAHAHAHAHHAAHHA


I don't know how I got these photos but
THIS GUY IS SUPER FUNNY




Florence is cuteeeeeee :3



The enormous portion of food :O







Jolene is way too cute ^^








"Why all of you leave me aloneeeeee"








I wasn't sleeping so I sneaked into the kitchen 
Anders came out of the room thinking that I'm a thief
So shocked that he backed off three steps and
I was sitting on the floor and laugh


IT WAS 5am IN THE MORNING :P
I finished the cereals
They finished the milk hahahahahahhahhhh


And the funniest part was we even ate an orange
Like thieves 






Partners in crime!




Anders snapchat me this HAHAHAHAHAH






Okay then I fell asleep
Then woke up to eat breakfast
Then I went back to sleep again
Then I woke up again

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!


At Flor's place



She was bathing and I had nothing to do 
So I...








And this is from Neris ^^




 Good friends are angels on earth.





No comments:

Post a Comment