Music | Dream | Travel

Music | Dream | Travel

Sunday, 20 October 2013

State of Grace


I'm walking fast through the traffic lights
Busy streets and busy lives
And all we know is touch and go


MY SEM2 HAD STARTED.
NOOOOOOOOOH.
IT'S SO WEARY I'M GONNA DIE T______T

SO MUST ENJOY THE LAST WEEK OF HOLIDAY LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW :D




Then I have this bunch of qianda friends that FORCE me to watch Insidious 2.
But nevermind! They bought me popcorn heheheheh^^






YEAAA MY BIRTHDAY NOW COMES IN HASHTAG 
HAHAHAHHAAAH






Brian was so funny! He would curse whenever the ghost came out
We were all laughing instead of screaming
I did scream and everyone would laugh at it I don't know why
Everytime I watch horror movie with people they would always laugh at me
WITHOUT FAIL




And I went ice-skate twice! :D



ME AND MY COUSIN HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH




And the second time





OH That day I went for training all by myself 
As in without any girlfriend 
And I wear my hakama all by myself
Achievement unlocked hahahahahah siao


This is the 'I think I am very pretty' chronicles













Candid. 







Wilson Me Jiale 
AND ANDERS HAHAHAHHAHAHAH








I spammed someone's phone with this hahahahahah so sorrehhh :P





ON THE SATURDAYYYY



Went Bugis to baibai. 



And went downtown east for kbox!
GET YOUR GROOVE ON!







SUNDAYYY

Went lakeside for running
MUST DE-STRESS AND LEAVE BEHIND THE MONDAY BLUE






So you were never a saint.
And I love in shades of wrong
We learn to live with the pain.
Mosaic broken hearts
But this love is brave and wild.



YEA THAT'S ALL (Y) :D













No comments:

Post a Comment