Music | Dream | Travel

Music | Dream | Travel

Thursday, 31 October 2013

Cambodia - Part One



That day my mum came up with an impromptu trip to Cambodia and I thought it would be a chance for mother-daughter bonding. And we are here nowwwww! GREETINGS FROM SIEM REAP! HEHEHEHEEH:D






My mum woke me up like 5+ in the morning and we took cab to the airport. Planned to replenish some sleep in the cab, ended up lips syncing with all the songs hahahahahahha!


Took coffee and sleep all the way once boarded the plane until my mum woke me up for breakfast. Wow I really like my seat it's like I can lean on this small corner and fly to lala land!^^






















SIEM REAP INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT>>>>>>>>>SILK FARM























SILK FARM>>>>>>LUNCH








LUNCH>>>>>ARTS AND CRAFT MUSEUM

























ARTISANS D'ANGKOR>>>>>SIEM REAP RIVER















RIVER>>>>>TONLE SAP LAKE













IT'S A FREAKING LAKE NOT A SEA IT'S A LAKE! OMG LOOK AT HOW BIG IT IS! I used to study about Tonle sap in my History last year, how they plant paddy or catch fish around the lake and if I never remember wrongly they said that it will dry up during some months. I never expect to see this spectacular lake with my own eyes. It's just....WOW. Too amazing!







how Cambodian kids row the boat with swag




Then we went  for body massageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee


DINNER





NIGHT MARKET
Most of the Cambodian people don't know Chinese but they know a few lines like 'ni hao' 'xiao jie ni hen piao Liang' something like that! And there was this guy who thought I were a Korean! WOOOOOOOW HAHAHHAHAHAH! 






Snacks of the night!












No comments:

Post a Comment