My class is DCEB/FT/1A/02 which means Diploma in Civil
Engineering and Business, Full Time, 1A I don’t know what is that and 02 means
class 02 la. Initially during the FOP only 17 people showed up. 2 unknowns
remain mysterious. Then on the first day of school a course transfer guy joined
us so becomes 20 students AND NOW ANOTHER NEW ONE SO 21. Sometimes I even
confuse of how many people is there in my class.
This is our first class photo HEHEHE.
This was during FOP
This was a small card that our GLs gave us. They are so sweet!:D
Flag Day:)
And Eco Run!
This is Yulianti and we call her Yuli :)
We went Bowling that day:)
And it's her Birthday! 29/4
We took so many shots for this perfect photo because Shane the photobomb kept appearing!
HAHAHAHAAHA
And the second class photo.
Yesterday was tthe first site visit of our class to Marina Barrage.
Isabel and I. We are known as the bells.
EeJia hiding because she was sick
Class photo again hehehe
With our H&H lecturer
I PERSONALLY LIKE THIS ONE HAHAHA
PERFECT VIEW AND PERFECT PEOPLE
:D
No comments:
Post a Comment