Music | Dream | Travel

Music | Dream | Travel

Saturday, 4 May 2013

Wonderful April

April was the month that lots of things coming in and I started to live my new life. Before I realise it is May now. April passes so fast I felt like I WAS DRUNK AHAHA.

I feel so blissful that my best friends are somewhere out there, giving me moral supports and encourages like they always did. And because of them I think I have more than enough. They never failed to make me laugh each day and sometimes I laugh at the conversation inside the train omg hahaha! They are so heart-warming and even a goodnight made me feel contented. Okay I am silly.







That weekend, I forgot which, my grandma from Cameron Highlands came to my place so we brought her to MBS. I was having fun enjoying the night view with my mum hehehe





Cannot see me right. I know. :(

















And another weekend, I forgot which again == I went out with the girls : Isabel and EeJia :D
Actually decided to go Bugis but turn out we all go Jurong Point.


They are cute right! :*








OHYA I JOINED AIKIDO HEHEHEHE



This is from my Gi. Will show a photo of me and my Gi next time:)




Liwen and I dont know what happened. We went crazy last night. Or it is just me.







NEVER FAIL BEING THE MOST ARTISTIC ARTIST I HAVE EVER SEEN!
YOU ARE SO UNIQUE HAHAHAHHA




No comments:

Post a Comment