Music | Dream | Travel

Music | Dream | Travel

Saturday, 22 June 2013

Homecoming

Last minute decided to go back because I really really miss home. And I can't wait until September to meet all my best friends:)


The other day I saw this quote and I found it really meaningful :"Thanks to those who left, you showed me that nothing last forever. Thanks to those who stayed, you
showed me the true meaning of friendships"


Slowly realised I could count my best friends with ten fingers already. Some just stop contacting, some just like..disappeared. I don't know. I don't care. I would assumed that those who stayed are my true friends:)


I never know how does it feel like to have homesick until I left for Singapore. IT IS VERY BAD. (I would prefer the word 'jialat') I almost cried every night before sleep when I first came here because I miss my grandparents too much. Or whenever I was sitting in the living room doing nothing and started to miss them, I cried. Things get better when my school started and I didn't cry at night anymore.


And it goes round and round and round. I believe starting from today, the cycle would repeat again.
I want to stay there longer. I wish I could.


Day before



Packing until halfway


Excited until I went to find nose mask to do


Day 1



 Kueh Chap!^^


Nothing beats the feeling of going HOME. It's the best! Even better than getting 1mil lottery.


Day 3

LAKSAAAAAAAAA:D





















Me paying full attention to the death of someone in the MV.





CRAZY ALREADY HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
Cause I told them this song stuck in my head, then they got stuck too.



 Day 5















Day 7


































Day 9

'A bit' hazy Kuching

#nofilter


ByeBye:( 



So sad! I don't want to leave I DON'T WANT I DON'T WANT I DON'T WANT! AND SO EMBARRASSING LA I FELL DOWN IN THE AIRPORT OMG. SO MANY PEOPLE WATCHING LEH PLEASE! TELL ME WHY!



That's the summary for my homecoming trip. Never stay tune for my next entry because I don't know when will I blog again:P





No comments:

Post a Comment