I'd been waiting since a month ago and we did countdown in the WhatsApp group everyday. Couldn't describe how happy I was when they touched down Singapore.
I was caught up with something and did not managed to lunch with them. So we went for afternoon tea at Somerset 313. It was the Korean dessert known as Bingsoo, very very yummy.
Followed by dinner at Timbre @ The Art House.
Followed by Clarke Quay because they wanted to play G-max but ?!?!!!!!!!
Uh my heart is too weak for that.
Saturday was a waste :( Unable to join the #TeamAC because I can't freaking swim.
But I can call 'em DJs to wait Hahahahahaha if you get the joke.
Zouk was OK, no event and not much crowd. DJs were OK too. We got free shots specially thanks to someone hehe.
Make up done by Amanda.
#PartyAnimals
Joe CK and SH went missing.
Went home at 5am, woke up at 1pm for lunch ZzzzzZzzzzZzzzzz
Hi Joe. Sleepy huh.
IIao IIao was their greatest craving during this trip!
Gardens by the Bay
Supper was SweeChoon!
Our Girls' night was crazy. Said to tank but we were too tired to stay awake.
Plus they got to fly back in the next morning.
Here's the video! I fast forwarded the part where Alvina gave SH a surprise, nonetheless the moment of him opening the door was a R21 rated disaster and I couldn't bring myself to post it.

























No comments:
Post a Comment