Music | Dream | Travel

Music | Dream | Travel

Sunday, 16 March 2014

Rainy Sunday

It started raining since 10am and misty view is all that I can see from the terminal window. Don't even want to take a photo of it because I'm too lazy to move myself right now HAHAHAHAHAHA!

#1 Here's a little happiness I found today! I went to check out a little pink rose and it hasn't die when I thought it could've be :)




How dumb am I to forget my jacket :(




#2 Happiness is when you get a window seat! I was supposed to sit in between two strangers and I thought Oh man it's gonna a tough journey. Somehow the plane isn't entirely packed. The lady with the window seat moved to sit with her husband and she gave her seat to me! But wth I gained so much vitamin D during my journey. Everyone I met today was so friendly and I have to say smile is always the hammer to crush the walls that separated human beings. Oh oh I just remembered an interesting incident!




#3 Happiness is when you remember something negligible but too significant for you to forget. It was a few days before Christmas and I happened to hang out with my aunty. We were in the train  and we got seats! (We were lucky^^) and there came a man walking through the cabins from one end of the train to the another. He was singing Christmas carols and clapping his hands to the beat. No one has any idea of his goofy and ridiculous action and they gave him the 'judging look'. I didn't know why but I was impressed of his courage and found it hilarious as well so I let out a chuckle. He heard me and the angle his smile instantly became wider. "Thank you young lady, your smile has made my day," he said.


At that point of time it felt like a flower just blossomed in my heart. I felt beyond gratified. We'll never know how our smile would bring joys to other people and someone out there might fall in love with it. So why don't we put on a big big smile everyday when it's the best make up on earth! :)



#4 Happiness is when you have a perfect fringe! Left house with a good hair and it remained as good for few hours! Wheeeeeeeee^^






#5 Happiness is when you finally reach homr after 6 months! OMGGGG :D I'm a happy girl nowwwwwww


#6 Happiness is when you finally see your best friend^^ I hadn't been seeing her since 6 months ago and I miss her more than anyone else! Now I could finally see her round and chubby face yayyyyyy :3 she didn't change at all heheheh





#7 Happiness is when your best friend's mum made pizza! Or I would say she's more like my godmum now! And aunty was so cute she said "don't tell her is I made one hor" hahahahahahahah





#8 Happiness is when you get to tell your bestfriend every single story of your life. It's like finally I can breathe after so longggggggg. :D









#9 Happiness is when you have delicious cake! Yummmmy:P it's the dark and white chocolate cheese cake from Secret Recipe which I just had it a couple days ago! Omg Om nom nom! Hehehehehe^^




#10 Happiness is when your cousins are being cute! They can be angels and devils at times but when they are angels they are sooooooo adorable :3 they probably couldn't adapt to my new phone and they keep on staring at it when I'm texting my friends and I was so afraid to reply anyone hahahahaha (they might ask loads of questions or even read it out loud ><) and they were literally stacking on another to watch my so called 'note 3 tv'! Hahahhahahahah









No comments:

Post a Comment