We were supposed to leave house at 4 am YES 4 AM cause my dad was afraid of traffic jam hahahah so ya. I didn't sleep at all! Cause I reached home late on the night before and I haven't pack my luggage oh well. I sacrificed my beauty sleep once again!
In the end right my luggage was the biggest among everyone's hahhahaha I really had no idea why!
Once I got into the car I dozed off to my lala land (yea it's me and my motion sickness again) I couldn't remember what had happened apart from I had mac breakfast. Maybe I had it in my dream okay can.
I fell asleep on my grandma's lap in the car. I'm short enough to be able to sleep horizontally in the car yay I'm not sure is this a good thing or a bad one. And I fell asleep on the bed after we reached my grandparents' place. My grandma took forever to wake me up for lunch hahahhahaha!
It was a beautiful afternoon for some quality time with family!
And of course as usual we didn't miss out the tea plantation
And we went home for reunion dinner. My grandpa was so cute he asked me to help him post photo on Facebook to show everyone the food hahahahah!
I fell asleep again after dinner I don't know why I keep falling asleep unintentionally>< and I woke up to bathe. IT WAS SO COLD AT NIGHT I REGRETTED BATHING AT SUCH TIMING! :O
Oh and HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR EVERYONE GONG XI FA CHAI MAY ALL OF YOU HAVE A PROSPEROUS CHINESE NEW YEAR AND ALL THE RESOLUTIONS AHEAD STAY FIRM! YAYYYYY^^
It was my first time falling asleep during a Chinese New Year eve without the endless fireworks. I miss my girls and everyoneeeeee
In the end right my luggage was the biggest among everyone's hahhahaha I really had no idea why!
Once I got into the car I dozed off to my lala land (yea it's me and my motion sickness again) I couldn't remember what had happened apart from I had mac breakfast. Maybe I had it in my dream okay can.
HEY. HI. HELLO. PIMPLE!
Omg it's an apple! Om nom nom!
Okay I'm a retard ><
It was a beautiful afternoon for some quality time with family!
My grandparents :)
On my way climbing the mountainnn
Spot my mum! JIA YOU JIA YOU^^
YEAH I REACHED!
I fell asleep again after dinner I don't know why I keep falling asleep unintentionally>< and I woke up to bathe. IT WAS SO COLD AT NIGHT I REGRETTED BATHING AT SUCH TIMING! :O
Oh and HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR EVERYONE GONG XI FA CHAI MAY ALL OF YOU HAVE A PROSPEROUS CHINESE NEW YEAR AND ALL THE RESOLUTIONS AHEAD STAY FIRM! YAYYYYY^^
It was my first time falling asleep during a Chinese New Year eve without the endless fireworks. I miss my girls and everyoneeeeee


























No comments:
Post a Comment