Music | Dream | Travel

Music | Dream | Travel

Wednesday, 25 December 2013

Christmas

JINGLE BELL JINGLE BELL JINGLE BELL ROCK

YAY MERRY CHRISTMAS HAHHAHAHA

Waiting for presents ^^













I'm tooooooo lazy to blog and luckily that I'm smart enough to create a wordpress with my bff if not she's gonna kill me for not updating this blog >< :P

Lost my phone few days ago though >< and I was thinking OH DIE ALL THE PHOTOS ARE GONE! Cause I haven't been backing up my album to my comp T______T NOW THAT IT'S BACK! YAY! 


I'M SO HAPPY I RECEIVED SO MANY CHRISTMAS PRESENTS YAY! #happygirl95
STILL I WISH MY BFF WERE CELEBRATING THIS SPECIAL OCCASION WITH ME ><
I MISS HER RAWRRRRRR





I got this from Yan Xiang!:)
I finally saw her at work like after a gazillion years!
Didn't really get to talk to her though she was backlane that day



AND THIS!


MY DAD GAVE A PATRICK TO MY BROTHER 
RAWRWRWRWRWRWARWRAWR
WHYYYYYYYY T_____T






And I find this funny hahahahahha







No comments:

Post a Comment